You can order C++Builder 4 Unleashed from Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk (with significant discounts).
Note that I get a small commission for each on-line order from my website (so thanks in advance for those of you who order(ed)).
Here's the table of contents.
BTW, I've tried to indicate - with a star (*) - which chapters require the Enterprise edition - all other chapters are fine for the Professional and/or Enterprise edition:
Borland C++Builder 4 Unleashed
I wrote chapter 17 and parts of 20 and 21 of C++Builder 4 Unleashed.
As you can see from the above Table of Contents, 5 out of 26 chapters require the Enterprise edition; the other 21 chapters can be read with any edition of C++Builder.
- Program Design Basics
- Creating Components
- Advanced Component Creation
- C++ Templates
- Writing NT Services
- Using the RichEdit Component
- Fields and Database Tools
- Flat-File Real-World Databases
- Relational Databases
- Working with the Local InterBase Server
- InterBase Programming
- The Basics of COM and Type Libraries
- Creating COM Automation Servers and Clients
- Using C++Builder to Automate Word and Excel
- Internet Connection with C++Builder
- The WebBroker: CGI and ISAPI (*)
- WinINet and FTP
- DCOM (*)
- MIDAS (*)
- CORBA (*)
- C++Builder, Java and Delphi (*)
- VCL Graphics Classes
- Graphics Programming with DirectDraw
- More DirectX Technologies
This webpage © 2001-2017 by Bob Swart (aka Dr.Bob - www.drbob42.com). All Rights Reserved.